- Working fluid (water, oil o other liquid) flowing inside of the coils, which is enwrapped by spray water on the outside. The heat of water is transferred by the coil and become the saturated vapor when meeting the water and air.
- The heat is exhausted out of the tower by the tower by the top fan; water is collected back to the bottom tank and circulates continuously. The spray water is cooled down via PVC radiation fin in the process of circulation, and flow is the same direction with the fresh wind. The coil mainly takes sensible heat travel style.
- The most benefit of this style is can avoid scale formation on the outside of the coil. And this will apply especially to dealing with high-temperature fluid (e.g. 60°C) or the fluid need big temperature difference (e.g. 60°C to 32°C).
Cooling Tower Low-noise Control Principle
1. Low-speed fan to avoid excessive mist into the air.
2. FRP body contains stable materials resisting ultraviolet radiation with long service life.
3. Filled with round counterflow model film.
4. Rotating pipe distributing model.
5. The structure contains rust-removing and high-strength galvanized steel which can bear corrosion and can be easily assembled.
6. Different types(standard,low-noise,high-temperature, and industrial type) to meet your needs.
Cooling Tower Main Features
2, Most used for air conditioning cooling, freezing, plastic chemical industry;
3, Closed circuit cooling tower have the Attractive shape: the Small dimension of shape, the low height of the tower, light weight of tower, and multiform layout in covering the area.
10T 20T 30T 40T 50T cooling tower
Cooling circulating water quantity: 7.8m3/h
Cooling capacity: 58,500 kcal/h
Noise value: 48.0dB(A) (16m away from the tower side)
Power supply: 380V／3P／50Hz
Water quality requirements: PH value = 6-8
Noted: 5 tons water storage tank should be prepared by customer themselves or a reservoir
The water inlet temperature from condenser is around 50-80 ℃， the water outlet temperature will be high a little than air temperature. ( For example,your air temperature is 25℃， the water temperature from condenser is 60 ℃，it can cool down to 30 ℃ probably)